Don't be fooled by it's title! This conference is a 'must attend' if you have anything to do with deliverability, ad banners, landing pages, email marketing...you get the gist.
Craig Spiezle, Director of Online Security and Safety, Microsoft Internet Explorer; Dennis Dayman, Chief Privacy Officer, Eloqua and Dela Quist, CEO of Alchemy Worx are all presenting at this conference.
Topics being addressd are:
Internet security issues: – what are consumers most concerned about
• Explore consumer concerns.
• Learn about recent browser technology advancements.
• Explore what brands can do to win the hearts and minds of the consumer.
Trustworthy browsing, privacy and behaviour targeting – can they
co-exist and how can a user make an informed decision and relative the
• Today consumers are faced with an increased level of concerns which impact online trust and confidence, which ultimately impact the growth of ecommerce and interactive marketing.
• Consumers worldwide share their concerns of marketing which can be intrusive, increased concerns on threats of the sites they visit and email they receive and perhaps most importantly how their information is being used.
• This session will share these perspectives, while discussing recent browser technology advancements and what brands can do to win the hearts and minds of the consumer.
Changing rules of deliverability
• Deliverability is an ever changing facet of email marketing, which can prove to be a continual challenge for email marketers.
• This session will look at what marketers can do to improve to improve their hygiene practices as well as discussing which delivery tools and tactics are essential for deliverability.
Authentication - the why's and how's
• Find out why it is important to be authenticated.
• How it can assist with deliverability.
• The steps required to authenticate your emails.
When: 29th October
To find out more or to register go to: